Anybody can list your home for sale or show you a house. Badger is uniquely different. He has been a trusted advisor to business and community leaders as well as first time home buyers and commercial experts. His wisdom has been honed from his successes and failures over years of hard work, dedication, and a yeoman's commitment to personal and professional development. He is grounded, trusted, likable and active. He is uniquely Badger.
A lot of agents have education in the classroom but Badger leads the way. Badger has traveled all over the U.S. and parts of the world to learn and share the inner game of the business with his clients, turning his work and business ethics to one of the top producers in Mid-Michigan. Most importantly, he has learned and mastered that the most important things in real estate are the people, their relationships, and the context and texture of their lives.
If you are pursuing the extraordinary and need some help, please give Badger a call.
- 2017: Steve Woodruff: Consulting Sellers & Buyers Successfully, 3 day coaching session
- 2015-present: Strategic Coach, Toronto, Canada. Powerful, proven, life-changing support system for entrepreneurs dedicated to never-ending growth and quality of life.
- 2013-present, 1997-2007: Coached and mentored by Dr. Frederick Grosse. Fifty of the top 100 Realtors in the world, as well as countless CEOs have been coached by Dr. Fred.
- 2012-present: Weekly coaching with Clara Capano from Ninja Selling Coach. Clara resides in Boulder, CO and is thought to be one of the top real estate coaches in the U.S.
- 2012: Great Lakes Bay Leadership Institute Graduate
- 2011: Ninja Selling Installation. Ninja Selling is a system that is based on giving to others.
- 2005-07: Coached by Robert Bohlen for 3 years. Bob Bohlen is thought to be the number one Realtor in the United States and only takes on approximately 24 coaching students worldwide. www.rbohlen.com
- 2005: Attended the Australian Sales Conference in Sydney, Australia with real estate leaders from the United States, Australia, and New Zealand.
- 2004: Attended Dr. Grosse's 100 Retreat in Bali, Indonesia in 2004 along with 250 of the top Realtors from Australia, New Zealand, and the United States. www.drfredgrosse.com
- 1985: Graduate of Albion College: B.A. in Economics and Management with an emphasis in accounting and finance.
- 1981: Graduate of Midland High School.
Personally averaged approximately $10.0 million in sales volume in over the last 7 years, with the highest year at just under $16.0 million in 2014.
- 2016: Ayre/Rhinehart Listing Leader
- 2015: Ayre/Rhinehart Listing and Sales Leader
- 2014: Ayre/Rhinehart Listing and Sales Leader
- 2013: Ayre/Rhinehart Listing Leader
- 2012: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2011: Ayre/Rhinehart Listing Leader
- 2010-present: Leads commercial group meetings at Ayre/Rhinehart.
- 2008: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2007: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2006: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2005: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2004: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2003: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader 1985: Financial Services Representative for L.F. Mohn Financial Group, Farmington Hills, Michigan.
- 2002: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2002: Ayre/Rhinehart Sales Leader
- 2001: Became a broker/owner.
- 1991: Joined Ayre/Rhinehart Realtors and quickly became one of their top agents.
- 1987: Property Manager for Miller-Christensen Realtors (now Coldwell Banker Alliance Group): managed residential and commercial real estate for a local developer and his partnerships.
- 1986: Started Beall Investments, Midland, Michigan.
- 2011-13: MBOR Board Trustee
- 2004-08: Delta College "Possible Dream: A Chocolate Affair" Fundraiser Community Leader
- 2004-08: Board Member of the Affordable Housing Alliance of Midland County
- 2002: Midland Country Club member, House and Social Committee from 2006-07
- 2004: Midland Board of Realtors Realtor of the Year
- 2003: Midland Board of Realtors President
- 2002: Midland Board of Realtors Vice President
- 2001: Midland Board of Realtors Secretary
- 1999: Midland Chamber of Commerce Ambassador of the Year
Badger's hobbies include mountain bike racing, golf and traveling. He also obtained his private pilot's license in 2004. Married since 1987, Badger and his wife, Julie, a local CPA, have 2 children, Bob and Mary. Bob is a student at the College of Wooster; Mary is a senior at Midland High School.